As we all know Reliance Jio is a company that provides us with a wide range of communication and network. So, After a accomplish plan of Jio 4G data services now Jio come again with a new idea of Reliance Jio GigaFiber BroadBand.
The Reliance Jio GigaFiber is a Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband internet services that mean jio will allow a vast range of internet services to your home, and you can enjoy the fastest internet service.
The registration of Reliance Jio GigaFiber is now started from 15 August 2018 on the occasion of independence day. And it will last in October or November. Now, Reports have seen that the Jio GigaFiber BroadBand will only start their post-Diwali which means around November we can get their service. So people Here’s the full preview and details about Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband services and what will be the offer to prospective customers :
Jio GigaFiber preview offer: Price, Data Offer
With the help of Jio GigaFiber Broadband, you can get a high-speed internet up to 100Mbps for 90 days (3 months). The monthly data quota will be 100 GB which is a way to enough, and it will come to the complimentary access to Jio Prime apps.
Since this a preview offer that leads to no charge of any installation fees. Moreover, customers have to pay 4,500 INR as a security deposit for the Gigahub Home Gateway Device, which will provide the customer with the highest internet speed and service at home. The deposit for this service will pay by Paytm, Debit Card, Credit Card, or Jio Money. For now, it will cost 4,500 INR only for 90 days or 3 months at the time of registration.
How To Register: Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband Service
As jio claims to offer the customers ten times high speed to the home users. The company has decided to give high-speed internet at the low price that is affordable for most people. However, it may cause a great competition between telecom firms like Verizon Fios, an American broadband service provider; it gives 88.4 Mbps download speed, and 93.64 Mbps upload speed.
Steps To Register Jio BroadBand Service:
- Visit the official website of Reliance Jio GigaFiber BroadBand.
- Then you have to enter your address. You will see your location (current), you can change your position by moving the pin on the map or by pressing the ‘change’ button.
- If you have completed your address information then press the ‘submit’ button.
- The screen might show the default address but don’t worry move on to another option that is the address you entered is a home or work address justify this and then hit ‘next’ button.
- Fill the form requires your name, contact number and then press on ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP which will receive on your phone and then select your locality whether it is society, developer, township, etc.
- And Now tap to submit button.
Now your Reliance Jio GigaFiber Internet Broadband service will register.
Remember that the FTTH is a service which provides their service to home so please fill your address manually.