This is the era of technology, where everything becomes more and more dependent on technologies like Ai, IoT, Machine learning, Big data. That’s why now people want to upgrade with the upcoming hottest technologies so they can compete with the fast-growing world and they got highly paid jobs. This post seems you like ” Key of Alice in wonderland” so that you can open the window of progress and if you are an engineering student then these are given below the top 10 Trending Technologies Must Learn in 2022.
Top 10 Trending Technologies You Must Learn in 2022
1. Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- AI is the area of trending technologies in computer science that highlights the creation of a smart machine that works like human. Intelligent machine lives with humans and learning from them how to react according to the situation in the real world.
- In AI machine learning in the process of reinforcement learning.
- Some activities that design to run the computer with help of ai: -learning, speech recognition, planning, problem-solving, reasoning, ability to move objects.
- Best programming language for AI:- Python, Java, Lisp, Prolog, R.R
- Blockchain is the chain of growing list record that is called the block and is linked using cryptography. It is designed in a way that resists to the modification of data.
- Blockchain can be integrated into many areas:- Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts, Financial Service, Video Game, Supply Chain.
- Types of Blockchain:- Public Blockchain, Private Blockchain, Hybrid Blockchain.
- Blockchain and Bitcoin are related such that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and blockchain is technology to underpins it.
- Blockchain is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
Learn more: The Most Trusted, and Safest Technology
3. Big Data
- Big Data deals with the set of very large and complex data that is very difficult to process with traditional trending technologies applications/tools. Here data exceding Terabytes in size.
- Four V that describe Big Data Variety, Volume, velocity, Veracity.
- The average base salary for all six Big Data skills is $120,000 to $140,000.
- Top Big Data Skills:- Big data scientist, Big data engineer, Big data analytics, Business analytics specialist, Data visualization developer.
- Top big technologies used to stored and analysis the Big Data:- Apache Hadoop, Microsoft HDInsight, NoSQL, Hive, Sqoop, Polybase, Big Data in EXCEL, Presto.
- Application:- Government, Health care, Media, Insurence, IT, IoT, Education, International Development.
4. Edge Cutting Technology
- The definition of cutting edge means the latest, newest, greatest technological devices, techniques that helping and implements in the most current and high-level IT technologies.
- Emerging technologies under it are:- Self Driving Car, 3D Printing, Edge Computing, Mechanical, and Digital Automation, Digital Assistance.
- Edge Cutting is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
- Virtual Reality is a way to create a computer-generated environment where one can dive into a virtual world with the help of VR headset. This can make you completely aloof from the real world.
- Augmented Reality is an interactive experience of a virtual world with real-world here things of real-world are enhanced by virtual objects through computer-generated perceptual information.
- VR apps are mostly used in the field of gaming and movies.
- AR is very useful in the field of medical science students, Civil Engineering, Fashion, Commerce, Technology.
- AR/VR is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
6. Internet of Things (IOT)
- IoT is ” A network of internet-connected objects that able to collect and exchange data“.
- IoT is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
- in other words, it refers to the ever-growing network of physical object featured with IP address and connects with internet-enabled device and system.
- The definition of IoT has evolved due to the convergence of multiple technologies, real-time analytics, machine learning, commodity sensors, and embedded systems.
- Applications:- Smart home, Eldercare, Medical, and Health care, Transportation, V2X communication, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Energy and many more.
- With IoT, we can have:-
- smart cities
- traffic system
- water management
- renewable energy
- Waste management
7. Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing means storing and accessing data and program over the internet instead of a hard disk of your computer.
- Its provide you facility to access of application and data from anywhere in the world with any device just help of internet.
- It is the delivery of computing service:- server, database, storage, networking, software, analytics, intelligence and many more.
- it is broken into three segments:- Saas, Iaas, PaaS.
- Cloud Computing is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
8. Cyber Security
- Cyber Security is the protection of your computer system from the theft of or damage of their hardware, software, or electronic data as well as disruption or access in the wrong direction.
- There are different types of attack that can happen on a system:- Backdoor, Denial of service attack, Direct access attack, Eavesdropping, Phissing, Multivector, Social engineering, Spoofing, Tampering.
- Sectors that on high alert for security:- Financial system, Aviation, Consumer devices, Automobiles, Government, Energy systems, Medical sector, Large corporation.
- Some people called White Hat hackers they help people to secure their data and some are Grey Hat hacker they try to steal data and destroy the system.
- Cyber Security is one of the hottest trending technologies for the future.
9. Intelligent Apps (i-Apps)
- Intelligent apps are applications that use historical, real-time data from interaction from the user and other applications:
- They automatically learn, adapt and discover the pattern on according to the user behavior.
- They use their automatically developed pattern to send priority email, scheduling messages, logging interaction, search history, contents, google assistance, etc. Some apps are so intelligent that they can take care of our health by alarming.
- Intelligent Apps is the hottest trending technologies for the future.
10. Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- If you are a desk jobber then it’s going to help you a lot because it can do the task that involves repetitive and automated nature.
- RPA is the use of software with AI and Machine Learning capabilities that can handle and do high volume and repeated task.
- The most beneficial thing that you need not write any code for it, it can develop the action list by watching user performed task by application of Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- RPA is the hottest trending technologies for the future.
In 2022, This is the era of technology, where everything becomes more and more dependent on technologies like Ai, IoT, Machine learning, Big data. These trending technologies use the bots are only going to skyrocket, which indicates RSP going to play an important role.